Thursday, December 16, 2010

Typing

I love typing fast. I love hearing the the variations of the key strokes as I slam down on the board in different levels of intensity. I feel in those moments that I'm playing a new sort of instrument and that the crescendo of my idea is somehow transmuting itself into something new and wonderful. Mostly I love to send off emails as fast as my fingers will allow. Just listen to the keys. I've had so many emails where I simply have to say "Yes, I can do this." or "Right away." that it feels like the phrase is simply part of the motion and not the reason for the email. I would find any reason to send off that email. Now just to find that portion of my brain that is the poet. To coax out some description so that others will understand, what I hear in the beautiful sound of typing the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment